Thursday, March 09, 2006

Mobile Service Buses

Mobile devices can work as service buses by consuming and transfering data collected from fixed/mobile sensors deployed in the region. Taking this as a PRD, the essential features required would be support for Asynchronous Communication, Support for Service Discovery, Need to differentiate between Service and Device discovery. The framework adds device discovery, but I am not very sure about whether the framework supports the Service Discovery. Let me think........

Well! after an intensive thought on the framework, service discovery is supported, but the service query APIs are not formulated, may be other service dimensions might also be in unstructured format, but yeah scalability is there and framework can have all the functionalities, I am very sure about this.

About asynchronous communication, a customize self organizing pub/sub service can help me to post up the functionality. But I need to investigate on that.

No comments: